Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"Grandpa's Big Guy"

Here is my dad:
He is bald. 

Before Ryker was born my grandma got him a little dinosaur out fit that says "Grandpa's Big Guy" on it. 

He is finally big enough to wear it. 

The other weekend we were with Izac's family and Izac's dad suggested that we draw a beard on Ryker sometime, to match my dad's because Ryker's baldness matches my dad's baldness. 

So I decided that I was going to do that when he could fit into the "Grandpa's Big Guy" outfit.

We met my dad at my grandparents for Sunday dinner.

I felt all giddy and excited coloring eyeliner pencil on my son's face before bringing him our for everyone to see. I was looking forward to my dad's reaction. 



We had a lot of fun laughing about it and my dad got a kick out of it :) 




P.S. I have been making Ryker a cute little Elf outfit. Stay tuned.

P.S.S. I am still trying to figure out everything and how to make this blog thing cute... 

No comments:

Post a Comment