Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Our New Bronco

Tater. 
(Sorry my car is in the pic... I couldn't find one of just the Bronco...)

Reason he is called Tater: It kinda looks like a half peeled potato. 

Izac and I are partial to Ford Bronco's for many reasons. ( I will write of those reasons when I write our love story... (which is pretty AWESOME) (which I have thinking about doing for a while... :) )

For various reason's we had to sell Tater. 




                   -Terrible gas mileage, we needed something more fuel efficient for all the driving we do. (Which we do have something more fuel efficient now.) 


                   -It had the wrong motor in it. (My man wanted something with more POWER :) 

                   -It was the wrong year. The years 1980-1986 are our favorite style of Bronco. 


Ever since we sold Tater my husband has been looking on Craigslist and KSL at all of the western states from Colorado to Washington, from Arizona to Oregon for a Bronco that had everything we wanted. 

We sold Tater last year in June 2012 (I think). He has been looking well over a year for us a Bronco. 

Last week we finally found a Bronco up to specifications for a good deal and we went for it. 

It was in Oregon- like a 14 hour drive from our house. One way. 

Traveling that long with a baby would have likely turned out to be miserable so I stayed home with the baby and Izac's brother went with to pick up our new toy. They drove all night to get there. 

I had one pretty excited husband :) 

Anyways, here is what he came home with! We are really excited to have a Bronco back!!
(Sorry about the frost melting off the windows)

 (See the front of this one (headlights and grill thing) they are different from our old one, this is the style we like :) )

(It looks good in these pictures but even better in person :) )



We are having troubles choosing a name for this Bronco though... Candy cane, McQueen and a few others have been mentioned. I kind of like Big Red. What do you think is a good name for our new Bronco?

No comments:

Post a Comment