Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Family Photos 2.0.1.4.

Summer has just been way to much fun, and I haven't made time for blogging like I should. I have got a few comments that I should pick it up again; so here I am trying to pick it up again. To make up for my slacking I will post some of our family pictures we got taken this fall :) 

A Couch in a field.

 Ryker likes to pose.

We like to kiss.

 Ryker and another of his poses.

Its kind of creepy but I love this one :)

Happy Family!!

 I think he learned to put grasses in his mouth from my dad...

Aren't we the cutest?

I love how the pictures in the field, in the overalls turned out!

I love our little family SO much!

Cousin Zeke and Ryker.

The boys with Uncle Kaden who is now in England on a mission!


Well... Not much... but it's a start right?







No comments:

Post a Comment