Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Card Board Puzzles

There is this awesome book that I bought a while ago that I haven't used near enough.


Anyways, I am supposed to do weekly activities with Ryker that help him learn. I finally pulled it out the other day and the activity of the week was to make a simple puzzle, so I did. I'm not really proud of the ones that I made, for my art work is terrible, but it was a fun activity for me to make and I found great joy in teaching Ryker how to put them together. If you can't tell what they are because of my fine art; I drew a house, a car, and a butterfly that my brother said looked like a moth... I am not an artist, its a fact I've accepted, but my 18 month old gets the jest of it (I hope...). 





I drew them on white paper, colored them with crayons, taped them on cardboard and cut them with scissors. :) They are real simple but his favorite to put together is the car (imagine that :) ).



See I think he likes my art ;-) Anyways, it was kind of fun and an easy thing to blog about.




1 comment: