Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Law of Gestation

     If you haven't read about the first Laws of Conscious Creation I would highly recommend reading them before you read this post, they kind of go in order ;-) 
The Law of Attraction
The Law of Purpose
The Law of Choice and Accountability

The Law of Alignment         
The Law of Alignment Continued
The Law of Faith

          The Law of Gestation States: "There is a natural gestation period for all acts of creation. Just like seeds that take time to grow before they yield fruit, our dreams and goals must be nurtured and cared for over time until they are manifested into reality. Patience and perseverance allow for dreams to become a reality.(Limitless Booklet)" I first learned about this Law at the Limitless Seminar. Izac and I just looked at each other and everything made sense. We are in a 'gestation period' of our dreams. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance to see them actually manifest.

         There are different gestation periods for different animals. A mouses' gestation period is 19 days, a jaguar is 93 days, a human is 270 days, and an elephant gestates for 645 days! All 'gestation periods' are not the same, even with seeds, they all take different amounts of time to grow to full maturity. Think of a corn plant versus an olive tree. Dreams, passions, and visions can take time to ripen and develop. It can be very difficult to stick with it when it seems so far away but it will be worth it! 


        "The gestation period serves two purposes. First, it gives you the time to take the practical steps required to achieve the vision. And second, it proves that you'll pay the price.... If your dream is worth achieving, then you need the staying power to stick with it regardless of time or obstacles. Most people fail at great ideas because they want it all to happen now. They're not willing to pay the proper price for their dream. That's what separates successful creators from failures. With the right expectation, you can stick to the effort required to gestate and birth your creation.(The Conscious Creator)"  

         It is not easy to be patient in this world where everything comes quick and convenient. But the key is to have the faith, and patience to get through the gestation period! Reviewing your purpose often and making sure that you are aligned and have faith, (all of the previous laws) help a person to endure the sometimes difficult gestation period. That is why these Laws work together so well!

        I learned a lot of this from the Limitless Seminar and the book The Conscious Creator. I am trying my best to apply and live by them! If you want more information or want to go to one of these seminars I would love to help you go! It has change me. I am more true to Joslyn and her role as wife and mother. I am finding more joy and less stress in my life through incorporating and living by these Laws. I know I have more to learn, but it just excites me to grow in this way! I have a divine purpose and a role that God wants me to fulfill and you do to! 





No comments:

Post a Comment