Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Law of Connection

     If you haven't read about the first Laws of Conscious Creation I would highly recommend reading them before you read this post, they kind of go in order ;-) 
The Law of Attraction
The Law of Purpose
The Law of Choice and Accountability

The Law of Alignment         
The Law of Alignment Continued
The Law of Faith
The Law of Gestation
The Law of the Harvest

The Law of Intuition

The Law of Connection states:
          "Our ego creates separation through comparison and competition, and our sacred self recognizes that we are all one. We cannot hurt another without hurting ourselves, we cannot bless another without blessing ourselves.  
       The shadow that we judge or the greatness we see in others is simply a reflection of aspects of ourselves. The more we live with unconditional love and acceptance for ourselves, the more we unconditionally love others. (The Limitless booklet)" 
 The Law of Connection isn't an easy one for me partially because I like my comfort zone and stepping out and connecting with others isn't something that I am a natural at. I am trying to work harder at it, but I am not very good at it. I have a lot of good examples around me that inspire me when it comes to this. One of my friends can pick up and talk to anyone she meets. She is always able to find a connection with them. My Mom and sister are also very good at connecting with people easily. At Limitless, with some of the activities they had us do I recognized how easy it can be to connect with complete strangers. It was powerful and eye opening to me, and I am  working on it.

One quote I heard recently went: 'There aren't any strangers, just friends I haven't met yet.' And I really liked that way of thinking. It helps me overcome my love of my comfort zone to get to know people. Big Dreams require a lot of people so allow people to be in you life. Don't be afraid to connect and learn from each other for that is how we learn and grow at a faster level is by learning from what others have already learned.

Part of this Law talks about the importance of unconditionally loving ourselves, then that love will be more easily given unconditionally to others (unconditional love is another area we could spend a lot of time on, and in the future I just might, I want to know what you think about some of the things I have learned when it comes to that... until then though.... read on ;-) ). One of the ways that we come to love ourselves is by incorporating all of the things that we have talked about; attracting good things by thinking good thoughts, knowing your purpose, living your purpose and consciously making that choice, aligning yourself with your purpose and having faith in that purpose, allowing time for that to happen, and knowing that if you sow good things, good things will follow, especially when we follow our intuition. These all work to build unconditional love and a happy conscious life. 


I hope that you have enjoyed reading about the 9 Law of Conscious Creation. I have learned these Laws at a three day seminar I went to called Limitless and deeper in the book called 'The Conscious Creator'. Limitless was incredible and I am only able to share a small portion of what I learned and felt those three days. If you have the opportunity I would highly recommend going! I can even give you a ticket if you are interested! 




No comments:

Post a Comment