Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Law of Alignment Continued

           If you haven't read about the first four Laws of Conscious Creation I would highly recommend reading them before you read this post because this post won't make a ton of sense without them. 
The Law of Attraction
The Law of Purpose
The Law of Choice and Accountability

The Law of Alignment

And this is a continuation of the Law of Alignment:   
          Yesterday I introduced the fourth law of Conscious Creation, The Law of Alignment which states: "Everything we think, say and do must be in alignment with what we want to manifest. When our beliefs and actions are out of alignment with truth, it creates pain and problems in our lives. The more closely our beliefs are aligned with truth, the greater power we have to manifest our creations with ease. (Limitless Booklet)"

          In the last post we talked about cognitive dissonance and ways we could be out of alignment with our true selves.  Belief Breakthrough a process that takes false beliefs and replaces it with new beliefs. It is reparadigming our thoughts. "A paradigm is a set of beliefs, or a certain perception of the world and your place in it. Your paradigm determines your actions. The sum total of all your false and limiting beliefs drastically impacts your paradigm. And you must 'reparadigm' to align with your vision of your True Self and True Purpose. Reparadigming is the process of consciously selecting beliefs that support what you want to manifest. It's a lifelong search-and- destroy mission; you systematically uproot all the falsehoods that are sabotaging your results. (The Conscious Creator)" We have to change our paradigm to work for us. There are three R's in the Belief Breakthrough process. Recognize, Replace, and Reinforce. The first R, Recognize, we have talked about some with cognitive dissonance and finding areas in our life where we are in conflict with our self.

         An analogy in book 'The Conscious Creator' is as follows: "False, limiting, negative, contradictory beliefs are like weeds in the garden of your thoughts. If allowed to grow, they choke out the good seeds and stifle the plants that would bear the fruits of your creation. You have to be a protective gardener to uproot the weeds and cultivate your true, empowering, positive, and aligned thoughts and beliefs." The scriptures frequently give reference to a seed. Alma 32 is one of my favorite chapters about seeds and the garden. Verse 28 says '... Now, if ye give place, that a seed may be planted in your heart, behold, if it be a true seed, or a good seed, if ye do not cast it out by your unbelief, that ye will resist the Spirit of the Lord, behold, It will begin to swell within your breasts; and when you feel these swelling motions, ye will begin to say within yourselves- It must needs be that this is a good seed... for it beginneth to enlarge my soul; yea, it beginneth to be delicious to me.
This basic and general process of  of seeds can be applied in our lives metaphorically. Good seeds bring forth good fruit and bad seeds bring forth bad fruit. What kind of “seeds” are you planting? Are you planting seeds of service, love, patience, humility, kindness, loving, and helping? Are they making you happy? Do those seeds bring joy to you? Do they feel light, because literally truth feels lighter and brighter?

             Suppose someone told you that you are ugly, and worthless, you will never amount to anything, you aren’t in control, you can’t manage, you can't do it, you aren’t a good mother or father, son or daughter. What if those "seeds" weren’t coming from someone else but from ourselves? What if those were our own thoughts about our self? Satan is the master of these lies that weigh us down, make us feel worthless and limited in all we do. Don’t allow Satan to plant these types of seeds in your minds and your beliefs. You are worth so much more. You are a child of God, you are worth His love, you are beautiful, handsome, loving and kind, and you know the best way to help and serve those in your  circles. You have control. You have time to plant good seeds. You can read your scriptures. You can pray. You have time to dedicate to God in your life. You can serve. He has blessed you with all you have. He can ease any burden, as He did in the lives of Alma and his people did when they were severely persecuted by Amulon (Mosiah 24).

               This belief breakthrough process can help us live the incredible life we have dreamed of living! We have talked about the first R, Recognize. The next step is replacement. Once you recognize these 'weeds' what needs to be done is to replace it with a 'belief-replacement manifesto' which is a declaration of intention, opinions, objective, or motives (The Conscious Creator). The following are some of the top limiting beliefs (they come from The Conscious Creator Journal that you can download with the book):

I can't do it.
I'm not worthy. 
I'm too old. 
I'm too young. 
My body can't do that. 
I don't know enough. 
I'm not special. 
No one loves me. 
No one listens to me. 
No one cares about me. 
I can't change. 
Change is hard. 
I'm scared. 
That's not in my nature. 
I'm not good enough. 
I'm stupid. 
I'm too fat. 
There is too much risk. 
It'll take too long. 
It'll cause family drama. 
I do't deserve it. 
I can't afford it. 
No one will help me. 
It's never been done before. 
I'm not strong enough.
I don't have the energy. 
I don't know how to do it. 
I'm too busy.

Do any of these limiting belief's resonate with anyone else? A lot of them sure did with me. The thing is to recognize when we are telling ourselves these derogatory things and change it! Replace it with a 'Belief-Replacement Manifesto' here are how we replace those thoughts. You can make up your own phrases that work for you but here are a couple that I came up with. I didn't fill them all in so that you could practice :)

I can't do it.                 I can do anything I desire.
I'm not worthy.          I am worthy                 
I'm too young.           I am just the right age do fulfill my dreams.
I don't know enough. I know all I need for this present moment and I continue to learn. 
I'm not special.               I am special and uniquely me. 
No one cares about me.  I love me and God loves me! 
I can't change.                    I embrace change and adjust my course as needed. 
Change is hard.                  Change is EASY! 
I'm scared.                          I choose to have faith. 
That's not in my nature.  I stand boldly in my purpose. 
I'm too fat.                          My spirit governs my body.
There is too much risk.   _______________________
It'll take too long.              ______________________
It'll cause family drama.  ______________________
I don't deserve it.             ______________________
I can't afford it.                 ______________________
No one will help me.        ______________________
It's never been done before. __________________
I'm not strong enough.______________________
I don't have the energy. _____________________
I don't know how to do it. ____________________
I'm too busy.                       ____________________
I'm not good enough.      _____________________
I'm stupid.                           ___________________

            Are there more limiting beliefs then the ones that I listed? Yes there are, but we can work on our limiting beliefs one belief at a time. That is part of the beauty of it, is the simplicity. We just have to take these limiting beliefs and replace them with limitless beliefs and  we only have to tackle one at a time. Part of the way we do that is by having positive manifestos that do NOT include negatives like 'not, don't, never, won't , and no'. For example a limiting belief may be 'I'm fat', it wouldn't be as beneficial to say 'I'm not fat' because the of the negative connotation (They really do a much better job of explaining this a limitless so bear with me...) a much better way to put it would be: 'My body supports my purpose and choices'. In short the Manifestos  just need to be positive and uplifting avoiding negatives. Truth is light, happy, and enlightening.
          Belief Break through is not a one time, event it takes constant work and effort to become a Conscious Creator. But we can choose to do it (The Law of Choice and Accountability) There was a quote given at Limitless that I really liked. I don't remember who it was by, but it said 'Some people tell me motivation doesn't last, well neither does bathing but you still need to do it frequently.' Little steps over a long period of time has potential to change a lot of lives. Find a reoccurring limiting belief and start replacing it with your new belief. If you want to read about some of my belief manifestos click HERE
          So one you have replaced your limiting belief you have to Reinforce it. The Conscious creator suggests to repeat your new manifestos three times a day out loud, for thirty days (I also try and do it when ever my limiting beliefs enter my thoughts) and the new beliefs will start crowding out the old (The Law of Attraction describes this phenomenon. 
Are you seeing how all of these laws work together? It really is quite fascinating) While this is the suggestion: three times a day for 30 days, it is easier to think of it in the following analogy: "Think of your beliefs as deep ruts in a dirt road. Ruts are created over the years as thousands of cars drive over the same roads. It rains and the roads get muddy, and the ruts get even deeper. Thoughts, beliefs, and habits are no different. The longer and deeper we've held a belief, the harder it is to break it. You have to choose a different track to drive on-- you have to create a new path for your thoughts to travel. It can be extremely hard to get out of the deep grooves. But these methods, if applied consistently, will do it for you. At first it will seem just kind of technical, like you're just going through the motions, but over time you'll really experience belief breakthroughs. It will start clicking for you. Negative thought will still arise, but instead of caving in to them, you'll start laughing at them and immediately repeating a manifesto.(The Conscious Creator)


 As always I would love to hear your thoughts and if you are interested in a life changing three days you need to go to a Limitless event and I would love to help you get there. I am living a more divine life incorporating the things I learned while there and it is spiritually satisfying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment