Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

'Virgin Lips'

 A continuation of 'The Big Disappointment' 

Immediately we both glanced at the clock. There was still time... Twenty five yards after we missed the turn off, Izac quickly pushed hard on the brakes, causing our seat belts to tighten. He turned the Bronco around and headed straight for the entrance to Mesa Falls. The disappointment that previously hovered in the air was rapidly turned to mutual excited anticipation. My heart race started doing sprints impatiently waiting to reach the finish line. 

The night was quiet and peaceful, the sky above was clear, filled with glittering stars and a bright moon. The pine trees around us stood tall and majestic and filled our noses with pleasant smells. It was an absolute perfect setting. There was not a single other car there at Mesa Falls. Izac and I were there alone in the serene wilderness. 

This next part come straight from my journal:  'When we had turned to go back to Mesa Falls, I was thinking about it and I had prepared myself. I thought "Self, Izac has never kissed anyone, he doesn't know what to do and it might be awkward. It might just be a quick peck cause he'll probably be nervous." So I was prepared. We walked down to the falls [hand in hand] and it was cold. I was shaking a bit (I don't know if I was shaking from the cold or from the sheer prospect of what was happening). We walked a ways down. The moon was shining on our faces. He held me close, our faces touching, we breathed close to each other, almost teasing each other; raising both of our heart rates. He whispered that he was nervous. I said that I was too, because I really was. My heart had never raced quite like that(We had patiently waited, really gotten to know each other and it made a real difference ). I don't think I've ever been so emotionally attached to someone. After a short time in bliss, our lips met. And it wasn't at all what I expected! Not a peck, it was so sweet and tender and warm... My heart was beating so fast! It was so romantic! So much better than I ever imagined it's be!'    
We were both on cloud nine soaring away as we gathered ourselves back in the Bronco to continue our journey to my apartment. I was SO happy! I don't think anything could have dampened my mood at that moment. 

On the ride home we talked about how good it was that we hadn't kissed in the pool that day. Izac complimented me for doing that and it felt SO good and SO worth it for staying strong.

I had learned from my past that kissing and laying down was not something that should be done before marriage; I told Izac right there and then in his Bronco that I didn't want to kiss while laying down... and... he agreed! What an amazing guy I had, he was willing to respect my wishes and he had desires to make this relationship last, as did I. We were going to work at it and we were going to do it together. 

I liked Izac.
He liked me. 
And we had just shared our first kiss.

Back at the apartment I gave him my gift. I was nervous and somewhat embarrassed that it was so simple. My bad blubbering habits kicked in, and I explained it like five times. He opened it and I thought that he really liked it; he seemed excited about it and that made me feel better about the simplicity. He leaned his head down and kissed me before he left to go back to his apartment. We had a great day and it ended with a bang! :)   

Izac's and I's first kiss was made special for so many reasons. We held back and learned a lot about each other; we knew that we liked the other person for who they were. We both wanted that kiss but we wanted it to be special; to be our 'special gift'. We both recognized that kissing was sacred and shouldn't be miss used. So many people kiss who ever, when ever, for fun, there was more meaning to a kiss for both of us. After a month and a half of dating and seeing each other almost every single day our lips had met. What was one of the most special things to me was that I was Izac's first kiss ever. On his 22nd birthday he got his first kiss, he had 'virgin lips' until that day. To me, he is the best example of self control and remaining strong for his standard and beliefs. I respect Izac for waiting, in so many ways. That night our mutual attraction was deepened with a simple but powerful kiss.  



I got the picture at http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/24/4c/fa/244cfa9b8ff539963a252f9565f6a82c.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment