Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Stars Two

A continuation of 'The Stars'

Saturday night Izac and I met up again. We weren't able to meet until later in the evening because we both had things that we needed to do that day. We went for a drive in the Bronco out about 20 miles North from Rexburg. We were hoping to get some peaceful star gazing in; without loud teenagers interrupting. It was turning out to be a clear beautiful night once again.

A school ended up being our destination and we and decided to park there. We laid on the grass and started looking at the stars. After a  time a car approached us. I wasn't as nervous as I was the night before because I knew if we just ignored them they would go away. . .




There was going to be no ignoring this car, however, because it was a cop. My nerves suddenly took full flight causing every fiber in my body to strain. Were we breaking a law? Was it against rules to be at a school? I think Izac was even a little nervous at this visitor... The cop took a close look at Izac's Bronco. Initially he didn't see us on the grass. Both of us decided that it would probably be a good idea to approach this visitor and let him know nothing bad was happening.

My heart was racing wondering if we were going to get in trouble. As both of us got closer to him, he began his interrogation. One of his first questions was asking me how old I was. I replied that I was 20; he was trying to find out if I was a minor. He continued on to tell us that it was unusual that we had parked there. He pretty much gave us the hint that it wasn't okay to park at the high school and we better leave.

So much for peacefully looking at the stars, our luck with it was turning out to be terrible! Two nights in a row...

Back at my apartment, outside under the stars, Izac told me that he felt fortunate to be dating me. A grin played at the corners of my mouth as he told me this. He told me that I was beautiful. The grin was turning into a legit smile. Then to top it all off he told me that I was wonderful :) The smile was written all over my face. He respected me and it showed in what he said and his actions. I was really, really beginning to enjoy his company. He seemed to enjoy being with me too, which was making it all the better! He seemed pert-ner-perfect to me! We hugged on the door step and departed.

Feel 
free 
to 
comment 
or 
critique
my 
writing :)

I got the picture from http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3158/3090392251_b0c3016b94_o.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment